Sat, 18 Sept|
Homeopathy for First Aid & Children's Ailments - Online Workshop
Support your family's health naturally at home with homeopathy.
Time & Location
18 Sept 2021, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm NZST
About the event
Empower yourself with the knowledge of Homeopathy, and learn how to take care of your family naturally at home.
Come along to this online workshop and learn how to support yourself and your family through common illnesses and first aid situations naturally with homeopathy.
In this live online webinar workshop you will:
- Gain in depth knowledge of popular homeopathic remedies useful for common children's ailments such as fevers, colds & flu, sore throats, earaches, teething, tummy bugs etc.
- Learn what remedies to give in first aid situations such as burns, cuts and grazes, bruises, sprains and strains, insect bites, bee stings etc.
- Learn how to correctly select and administer homepathic remedies.
- Feel confident and empowered to use homeopathy at home for yourself and your family.
- Receive a special discount when you order your homeopathic remedy kit after the workshop.
- Receive a recording of the webinar and all powerpoint notes to keep via email after the workshop.
Special Introductory Ticket Price $35
Please note this workshop is limited to 10 attendees.
Hope to see you there!