Sun, 01 Oct|
Homeopathy for Mums & Children
Learn to take care of yourself and your children naturally at home with homeopathy.
Time & Location
01 Oct 2023, 9:30 am – 11:30 am NZDT
About the event
Empower yourself with the knowledge of Homeopathy... Learn how to take care of yourself and your children, naturally, at home.
Come along to this online workshop and learn how to support yourself and your children through common illnesses, first aid situations and emotional challenges naturally with homeopathy.
In this live online webinar workshop you will:
- Gain in depth knowledge of popular homeopathic remedies useful for common children's ailments such as fevers, colds & flu, sore throats, earaches, coughs, teething, tummy bugs etc.
- Learn what remedies to give in first aid situations such as burns, cuts and grazes, bruises, sprains and strains, insect bites, bee stings etc.
- Discover which homeopathic remedies can be used for emotional challenges such as anxiety, grief and trauma.
- Find out which remedies can support you as a tired, busy, stressed out Mum!
- Learn how to correctly select and administer homepathic remedies.
- Feel confident and empowered to use homeopathy at home for yourself and your children.
- Receive a special discount when you order your homeopathic remedy kit after the workshop.
- Receive a recording of the webinar and all powerpoint notes to keep via email after the workshop.
Ticket Price EARLY BIRD $45 until September 17th, then standard price will be $55
Includes a webinar recording and PDF of the slides for your notes, and a special discount on homeopathic remedies for purchase!
- Ticket type
+$1.38 service fee+$1.38 service fee